Hokkaido Road Race (Sapporo)
Apply by 10/1
- Catch Phrase: "A hand-made event to close up the season with."
- Held: Annually. 4th Sunday in October
- Date: Sunday October 21, 2007
- Place: Sapporo Minami-ku Makomanai Koen (park) and Toyohira Riverside
- 北海道札幌市南区 真駒内公園および豊平川河川敷右岸コース
- Men's Half Marathon Under 29/30's/40's/Over 50
- Women's Half Marathon Under 34/Over 35
- 10km Men's Under 29/30's/40's/Over 50
- 10Km Women's Under 34/Over 35
- 5km Men's and Women's JHS/High School/Open
- Who can participate?
- Can finish the half within 2:30. Junior and High School students who have guardian permission
- Not accessible to wheel chair participants
- Number of participants: No limit
- Application period: From August to early October !! Apply by October 2, 2006!
- Fee: Half/10km 3,000yen, 5km 2,500yen
- Application: By mailed in Application Form
- Last year's participants: 2,101
- Awards: Trophy, medal and certificate to 1st - 3rd, certificate and plaque to 4th - 10th.
- Participation Prize: Local products
- Service Events: Drawing to win local products
- Check in: October 22 (sun) 8:00 - 10:00
Makomanai Open Stadium
- Starting Place: Makomanai Open Stadium
- Starting Time: Half = 10:00, 10km = 10:25, 5km = 10:35
- Access: Subway Nanboku-sen, 15 minute walk from Makomanai Station, Pay parking available
- Sponsor: The Hokkaido Marathon Club (北海道マラソンクラブ)
http://www17.plala.or.jp/hokkaido-mc/index.html (As of Sept. 2006)
- Other: RC-chip, Finisher Certificate, Water points, kilometer markers, place to put your luggage
- Contact: 060-0006 Sapporo-shi Chuo-ku Kita 6-jo, Nishi 20-chome 2-3, Aisamu: Hokkaido Roade Race Entry Center, Tel: 011-622-1100 FAX 011-622-2800, 10:30am - 16:00pm from August to early October only
- 問い合わせ申込先：〒 060-0006 北海道札幌市中央区北6条西20丁目2-3 ㈱アイサム内 北海道ロードレースエントリーセンターTEL: 011-622-1100 FAX 011-622-2800, エントリーセンターは8月中旬～10下旬の平日10:30 - 16:00のみ開設